West Norfolk Deaf Association
The Deaf Centre, based in Kings Lynn town centre is easily accessible by car or public transport. Our services include:
- Hearing Support - providing aftercare services for people with NHS hearing aids at The Deaf Centre in King's Lynn, in their own homes, in residential homes and in doctors surgery clinics in West Norfolk
- Tinnitus Support - providing information and advice, equipment loan service and specialist events for people with tinnitus
- Advocacy and Open Door - providing support and information for British Sign Language (BSL) users with issues such as housing, benefits and utility bills.
- BSL users coffee mornings and social/learning activities
- BSL Courses
- Deaf awareness courses
- Deaf Children's holiday club
- Meeting and Conference rooms for hire in Kings Lynn and West Norfolk . Full conferencing facilities are available in the large meeting room and a small meeting room is available to hire for smaller meetings/interviews. We also have a children’s playroom and outdoor area for hire. The Deaf Centre is fully accessible with a changing bed and hoist. A lift is available to the upper floor. Parking is available on–site for Deaf Centre users in the centre of Kings Lynn, West Norfolk.
- Volunteering Opportunities for those interesting in supporting us with Hearing Support, Breakout Childrens club and other roles.
- Membership and Fundraising opportunities for those who wish to support the work that we do.
Where to go
- West Norfolk Deaf Association
The Deaf Centre
32b Railway Road
- PE30 1NF
- Get directions
Fully accessible to all disabled people. Toilet facilities for people with disabilities are available on both floors. On-site parking available