Move Against Cancer - 8 Week Online Programme
An 8-week online building foundations programme for children and young people living with cancer. Our online programmes are lead and designed by MOVE level 4 cancer rehab specialists. This programme is available to all regardless of whether they have been inactive or active before they were diagnosed with cancer.
Aim is to;
• Reduce short term and long-term effects of treatment.
• Self-manage and reduce cancer related fatigue
• Improve function and overall quality of life
• Improve fitness
• Improve muscle strength and conditioning
• Improve mental wellbeing
• Help young people to live a happier and healthier life.
• Keep exercise and activities fun and interactive