The Chances project delivers personalised employment support to people across Norfolk. The project supports people both near to and far from work, including those seeking help with health conditions, employability skills, or a lack of self-confidence.
WE CAN OFFER
- One to one coaching to improve your job prospects, confidence and wellbeing
- Support and advice on job searching, CVs and application forms
- Access to a variety of voluntary positions and training opportunities
- Funding to purchase essential equipment or ID to increase your employment prospects
WHO WE CAN HELP
- Aged 18 or over
- Unemployed for one day or more
- Living in the Norfolk area
- Has the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Motivated to move forwards and looking to make positive life changes
All of our support is completely free and voluntary.
GET IN TOUCH
To make a referral (or self-referral) to any of our projects please fill out our online referral form.
*Details correct at time of listing 27/04/2021
- Voluntary Norfolk