Film & Television Charity
The Film & Television Charity provides advice, support and financial assistance to people who work or have worked in the Film and TV industry in the UK.
We offer support to individuals and families working in the industry or who have previously worked in Film, TV and cinema exhibition, when facing personal and career challenges.
These challenges may include:
- Health issues
- Injury and mobility problems
- Redundancy and career issues
- Personal and mental health issues
- Retirement and care in later life
- Debt and financial issues
Where to go
The Film & Television Charity can be contacted at 22 Golden Square, London, W1F 9AD