The Psoriasis Association
We are the leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis in the UK.
Through our work, we help people whose lives are affected by psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. We do this through funding research, providing information and raising awareness.
What We Do
- We offer good quality, reliable and independent information and advice.
- We raise awareness of psoriasis and work with key health officials on strategic issues.
- We distribute copies of our members magazine 'Pso' to all Dermatology and Rheumatology departments in the UK.
- We represent the interests of members at a local and national level.
- We fund and promote research into the causes, nature and care of people with psoriasis.
Where to go
Get in touch
The Psoriasis Association, Dick Coles House, 2 Queensbridge, Northampton NN4 7BF