The Hearing Care Partnership is a blend of specialist audiology services hosted in well-established local optician practices, but are also open to the wider local community. Our professional services include:
- free hearing assessments, including video otoscopy ( photograph of the ear canal and ear drum), tympanometry ( checking the health of the middle ear bones), and speech in noise tests,
- provision of selected hearing aids, and the most up-to-date technology, from a wide range of UK based manufacturers
- Tinnitus assessment and support,
- hearing conservation advice and information, including swimming plugs, snore/sleep plugs and musicians in-ear monitors.
- Ear Wax Removal service offers manual, irrigation and microsuction techniques. This service charges £40 for one ear canal, £70 for both ears.
Our experienced Hearing Therapist Audiologist is registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Association of Teachers of Lipreading (ATLA), and is a Council Member of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA)
We are a specialist audiological service and will always offer you the best advice and information on your hearing, and how to keep hearing well.