Hearing Care in Kings Lynn, Dersingham and surrounding areas
The Hearing Care Partnership is a blend of specialist audiology services hosted in well-established local optician practices, but are also open to the wider local community. Our professional services include:
- free hearing assessments, including video otoscopy ( photograph of the ear canal and ear drum), tympanometry ( checking the health of the middle ear bones), and speech in noise tests,
- provision of selected hearing aids, and the most up-to-date technology, from a wide range of UK based manufacturers
- Tinnitus assessment and support,
- hearing conservation advice and information, including swimming plugs, snore/sleep plugs and musicians in-ear monitors.
- Ear Wax Removal service offers manual, irrigation and microsuction techniques. This service charges £40 for one ear canal, £70 for both ears.
Our experienced Hearing Therapist Audiologist is registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Association of Teachers of Lipreading (ATLA), and is a Council Member of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA)
We are a specialist audiological service and will always offer you the best advice and information on your hearing, and how to keep hearing well.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wigram and Ware Opticians
4 Jubilee Court
- PE31 6HH
- Get directions
Free public parking is available at Dersingham. The nearest public parking to the Kings Lynn Practice on Blackfriars Road is the St James Car Park
Both Clinics are in the upstairs consulting rooms, so if you are unable to safely use stairs, please let us know and we will arrange to use the downstairs consulting room