Wayland Mens Shed
Come and join us. Our aim is to meet up for a casual chat and a cuppa in good company, making some new friends along the way.
It could be the start of a new hobby or small enterprise. New ideas and innovations will be most welcome.
For more details call into the Shed and introduce yourself or contact Malcolm Trayhorn.
Our Men’s Shed is not a ‘shed’ at all but a place to meet other men and enjoy their company.
In our little sanctuary we have the freedom to pursue practical interests at leisure.
Here you can:-
- Practice new skills and enjoy creating, making and mending in our workshop.
- Share your skills with others who are looking to learn.
- Get involved with computer repairs or just learning more about them.
- Enjoy the use of our new garden area.
- Enjoy games such as Cribbage, Dominoes, Rummikub, backgammon, pool, darts and others.
- Put the world to rights over a cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit or two.
- Make new friends and have a good laugh.
- Share any worries to a sympathetic friend, (a trouble shared is a trouble halved!)
- Reduce any feelings of isolation or loneliness.
- Join in our regular social events such as Quiz & Chip nights and Cheese & Wine nights.
- Come on one of our outings to interesting places and events.
For more information on any of the above view other pages on this Website
Current membership 75
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
* Details correct at time of listing 14/1/2020.
Where to go
Wayland Mens Shed
- IP25 6ET
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 09:30 to 13:00 Fridays: 10:00 to 13:00 Mainly Computer workshop (Woodwork/Metalwork outbuilding NOT open) Saturdays: 10:00 to 12:30 Mainly Computer workshop (Woodwork/Metalwork outbuilding NOT open)
- Time of day