Wereham Restore & More Yoga
Restore & More Yoga provide sociable and affordable yoga to the West Norfolk Community with a focus on helping you rehabilitate body, mind and soul.
Restore & More Yoga’s group classes are welcoming and friendly with a spiritual vibe. The style of yoga is Vinyasa Flow which offers a range of health benefits to those who practice it, including all round fitness, stress relief and improved immunity. Join our sociable yoga classes at Wereham Village Hall and nurture your soul.
We provide plenty of yoga equipment to support your practice. Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat if you’d prefer to.
If you’d like to reserve a mat in one of our classes please contact Restore & More Yoga
*Details correct at time of listing 24/04/2019
Where to go
- Wereham Village Hall
- PE33 9AP
- Get directions
The objects of the charity are to establish and run a village hall and to promote for the benefit of the inhabitants of the parish of Wereham and the surrounding area (‘the area of benefit’) without distinction of sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, nationality, race or political, religious or other opinions the provision of facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupation of individuals who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disablement, financial hardship or social and economic circumstances or for the public at large in the interest of social welfare and with the object of improving the conditions of life of the said inhabitants.
Our aim is to deliver activities and services to improve the lives of residents by:
- reducing rural isolation
- improving community cohesion
- creating opportunities for people to feel valued through volunteering
- providing access to activities and services for the disabled
- improving people’s mental and physical well-being
- enabling people to acquire new life skills and become active citizens creating a stronger community
- providing facilities to enable local businesses to grow
- providing cost effective facilities for our users.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday evenings 7pm-8.15pm
- Time of day