The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House - House Clearance Service
Whatever the reason for clearing a property, The Norfolk Hospice offers an efficient, professional and sympathetic service from start to finish - and at the same time you will be helping a local charity care for people in your community with life shortening illnesses.
If you would like to discuss or arrange a House Clearance, please call our team.
How it works
1. Our staff discuss the number of rooms which need clearing and the type of items you need collecting and/or packing.
2. This may require a visit to the property, to help us know in advance whether a fee will be required in order for us to remove non-saleable and non-recyclable items.
3. Within 72 hours of assessing the property our team will arrange a convenient date with you to carry out the House Clearance.
- 72 hour turnaround - to make the service as quick and efficient as possible
- Tailored to your needs - you can have as little or as much taken away as you wish
- Saleable items will be sold in our Hospice shops - so that pre-loved items are re-homed
- Non-saleable items will be recycled - we send as little as possible to landfill sites
- Non-saleable and non-recyclable items can be taken away* - to make the process as easy and stress free for you
- Staff are experienced and fully trained - giving you a professional and friendly service
- You will be directly supporting our work - which helps us continue to provide care in the local community
*This may involve a fee + VAT
- 01553 767752
- Parent Organisation
- The Norfolk Hospice Tapping House
Where to go
- The Norfolk Hospice
- PE31 6BH
- Get directions