King's Lynn Library Computers and wifi
We now have free public WiFi access at all of our libraries. The network will show on your list of available networks as NCC_Library_Wifi. When you have linked to the network, you will need to log on using your library membership number and PIN in order to browse the Internet. Logging on implies acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Every library in Norfolk offers:
- Free internet access (including free web-based email services)
- Free internet and IT taster sessions
- Access to online help and online subscriptions via our information service - our selection of quality information sites
- Computers with word processing, spreadsheet and powerpoint applications
- Computers with USB ports
- Screen magnification and screen reader software
- Photo-editing software
- Colour printing (A4 only in some libraries). View our printing and copying charges.
- Printing over WiFi
- Scanning facilities
Every library offers the following on at least one computer:
- A4 scanners
- Assistive keyboards and mice
We use appropriate technology and equipment to ensure that no customer faces an unnecessary barrier to accessing any of our online services.
All of our public PCs have access to the built in screen magnification and test to speech functionality that comes as standard as part of the Windows 10 operating system.
*Details correct at time of update 27/01/2020
Where to go
- King's Lynn Library
- PE30 5EZ
- Get directions