West Norfolk Deaf Association - Watlington Hearing Support Clinic
West Norfolk Deaf Association (WNDA) is a local charity supporting deaf and hard of hearing adults and children in west Norfolk. Established in 1997, we provide a range of services for people with all levels of hearing loss and for all ages.
We provide aftercare services to those with NHS hearing aids, free of charge, ensuring that hearing aids continue to work effectively.
We are on hand to:
- explain how hearing aids work and they should be looked after
- assist with learning to fit the ear mould in the ear correctly
- replace and supply batteries
- replace old or faulty tubing
- clean the hearing aid and ear mould
- diagnose faults and repair where possible; making a referral to Audiology where necessary
- provide information on assistive equipment
- give information on other organisations that may be able to help you
The hearing support clinics run on a drop-in basis, no appointment is needed; however please inform reception staff that you are waiting to be seen.
Where to go
- Watlington Medical centre
- PE33 0TU
- Get directions