Fawkes in The Walks, King’s Lynn’s annual free firework display, returns on Friday 2nd November.
This highlight of the town’s winter events calendar promises to be just as impressive as always. Thousands of local residents, and visitors from near and far, will gather in Lynn’s beautiful park, The Walks, to see a traditional bonfire and a dazzling firework display.
The fun will begin at 6pm, when the park will be packed with stalls and rides and the firework display is scheduled to begin at 8pm.
Fawkes in The Walks is organised by the Borough Council of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk, and is free to attend. A voluntary collection will be made on the evening to help cover the cost of the event, and every donation is appreciated. Charges may be made for other activities.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult
- People are advised not to bring pets to the park during the evening
- This is an organised display, and private fireworks are not permitted in The Walks
- Please do not bring firewood for the bonfire as this will not be accepted.
- The entrance to The Walks from Seven Sisters/Extons Road will be closed on the evening from 7:45pm, and those planning to enter the park from that end are advised to use the Tennyson Avenue entrance instead.
- The most convenient car park for the event is the St James' multi-storey, and attendees are advised to use this.
- Anyone planning to attend the event is advised to listen to 96.7 KLFM on the evening, as cancellation information, should it be necessary, will be announced there.