Change Grow Live (CGL) Norfolk, Alcohol and Drug Behaviour Change Service
Norfolk Alcohol and Drug Behaviour Change Service - Kings Lynn is a free and confidential service for adults (including offenders), families, carers and affected others.
We offer a range of opportunities including workshops, brief interventions, structured groups and one-to-one key working sessions. We have needle exchanges at our fixed sites, where you can get harm reduction advice, blood borne virus testing (including HIV and Hep C), naloxone training and access to other services.
We have arranged satellite clinics in Downham Market and Swaffham.
Our recovery teams are based across the county and include doctors, recovery coordinators, nurses, recovery champions, peer mentors and volunteers.
We always welcome new clients, so please get in touch if you are interested in getting help from the service or you’d just like to ask some questions. Feel free to bring someone with you on your first visit.
- Substitute prescribing, including detoxification and personalised recovery co-ordination
- Psychosocial intervention workshops
- Mental and physical wellbeing checks including blood borne virus screening
- Outreach and engagement in the community
- Support for those involved within the criminal justice system
- Referrals to relevant support agencies
- Needle exchange
- Free naloxone kits and training available
Where to go
33, Railway Road
- PE30 1NF
- Get directions