ACCESS - supporting migrants in East Anglia
ACCESS - supporting migrants in East Anglia (formerly Kings Lynn Area Resettlement Support (KLARS)) works to provide free multi-lingual advice and information. Its aim is to help clients access services appropriately and resolve problems quickly to work towards improving quality of life. It supports clients with a wide range of issues, for example:
- Filling out forms for benefits
- Support for filling out forms for housing or registering with a GP
- Information about benefits, including Attendance Allowance and Disability Living Allowance
- Information about state pension and pension credits
- Housing issues
- Financial issues
- Assistance with explaining utility bills
As well as providing this advice and support, ACCESS also provides information about other services in different languages. It works on a drop-in principle for advice, and makes formal appointments for form filling sessions.
ACCESS is able to offer advice in Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Polish languages.
King’s Lynn drop-ins are held on Tuesdays between 10.00am - 1.00pm and on Wednesdays from 4.00pm - 7.00pm.
(There are also Wisbech drop-ins, held at the Queen Mary Centre on a Monday - 4pm-7pm and on a Friday 10am-1pm.)
ACCESS holds the Advice Quality Standard (AQS).
Where to go
41, Old Hospital Mews
- PE30 5RU
- Get directions