Jeesal Care - Creswick House
Creswick House has successfully achieved this since it opened in 1992. In 2002 the house was subdivided into two interlinked living areas, the downstairs has developed into a specialist unit for eight elderly adults with a learning disability. The upstairs unit provides support to five adults with a learning disability within the model of supported living.
Specialist Elderly Support
- The downstairs unit has been developed as a specialist elderly service that strives to preserve and maintain dignity, individuality and privacy within a warm and caring environment.
- Two of the eight bedrooms have en-suite facilities, and there is a separate assisted bath and walk-in shower facility.
- There are communal areas, which include a dining room, large lounge, and smaller seating area that is comfortably furnished providing a relaxing atmosphere.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen to a high specification providing facilities for tenants to prepare drinks and meals with appropriate levels of support.
- The first floor unit has five bedrooms, one of which has en-suite facilities, another has a W.C and there is separate shower and bathroom facility.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen for the use of the tenants with appropriate levels of support and communal areas include a dining room and separate lounge.
- On the second floor there are two multi-purpose activity rooms available to facilitate various therapeutic activities.
- The tenants of the ground floor and the first floor unit have split the large garden at the rear of the property for separate use.
- Each tenant has decorated and furnished their room to their individual taste.
Creswick House is in the market town of Fakenham, which lies halfway between the Kings Lynn and Norfolk. It is a vibrant town with a good range of independent shops and well-know high street stores as well as an extensive range of sporting, leisure and educational facilities. It has excellent transport links and described as the ‘Gateway to the North Norfolk Coast’. Jeesal Group also provides a company vehicle for use as and when desired.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Creswick House
- NR21 8HH
- Get directions