The Matthew Project
Our purpose as a charity is to enable people to make more informed choices concerning their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being, in a way which reflects our belief in unconditional acceptance in order to:
- Actively empower individuals
- Encourage their sense of self worth
- Help them realise their full potential
Our services include:
- The Youth Team works around the county with young people under the age of 25, regarding drugs, alcohol and other related issues.We visit schools, youth clubs and areas where young people hang out across Norfolk to offer a creative, enthusiastic and dynamic approach to drug education.We aim to help young people understand the effects of drugs and alcohol, empowering them to make more informed choices
- Unity provides support to children, young people and their families. With workers based across the county in Kings Lynn, Great Yarmouth and Norwich, Unity can visit families or young people anywhere in Norfolk. Unity supports young people misusing substances and those affected by the misuse of others
- Outside the Wire is our bespoke alcohol and drug service offering confidential advice and support to HM Forces/Veterans/ Reservists and their families across Norfolk and Suffolk.
- On Track is one of four projects in the New Anglia LEP area that has secured funding from the Building Better Opportunities programme. It provides support for 16-24 year olds who are furthest from the labour market with complex and entrenched barriers to employment which prevent them from gaining skills, qualifications and ultimately employment.
- 01603 626 123
Where to go
The Matthew Project, Nedeham House, 22
St. Stephens Road
- NR1 3QU
- Get directions