King's Lynn Minster
The Minster is situated in the historic surroundings of the Saturday Market Place in the heart of King’s Lynn. Founded by the first Bishop of Norwich, Herbert de Losinga, in 1101, the Minster has offered a welcome to pilgrims and visitors for over 900 years.
The Minster is open all day, every day and visitors are welcome to services or just to walk around and enjoy the atmosphere of the historic church.
Where to go
- King's Lynn Minster
St. Margaret's Place
- PE30 5DL
- Get directions
Canon Christopher Ivory can be contacted at:
The Minster Office, St. Margaret's Vicarage, St. Margaret's Place, King's Lynn, PE30 5DL.