Fundraising Volunteer Role
Volunteers are needed to collect donations all over the county. Whether it’s standing in Supermarkets or on the street with a collecting tin, this role is vital for helping the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind to continue supporting people with sight loss to enjoy active, independent and fulfilled lives. You'll be given training so that you have a good overview knowledge of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind and can speak with confidence about the work we do.
We need friendly, outgoing people who are happy to talk to people about the NNAB, but with no hard sell.
The NNAB receives no state funding of any sort and relies solely on legacies and donations. This role will not involve shaking a tin or putting your hand out for donations and is a great way to meet new people!
If you can spare an hour or more a week, you could help us with charity collections at local supermarkets, sporting venues and other locations in your area. You can volunteer for a one-off collection or volunteer regularly.
What Skills are Required?
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Good organisational skills
- Enjoy being part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
A chance to give something back and a chance to make a difference
- Experience of fundraising
- Work with a variety of people
- Meeting new people
Benefits from this role:
- Visual Awareness Training
- Regular, ongoing advice and support from the NNAB
- Payment of out of pocket expenses agreed in advance
When and Where?
Whether you can spare just a few hours or would like to volunteer on a regular basis, by giving your time you will help us to reach more blind and partially sighted people that need our support.
- 01553 660808
- Parent Organisation
- The Norfolk & Norwich Association for The Blind (NNAB) - West Norfolk