Feltwell Lodge is comfortable Victorian property dating from 1860. It is a former hunting lodge set in 5 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens situated in South Norfolk between Feltwell and Methwold.
Recently large extension has been completed allowing for a large, safe and enclosed garden as well as a central court yard.
The atmosphere is friendly, with no restrictions other than the consideration for fellow guests. Visitors are always welcome and we encourage the maintenance of close links between residents and their families and friends.
The home is run by the proprietors, together with a fully experienced and caring staff providing a full 24 hour cover.
While the residents needs will be fully catered for they will be encouraged to be as active and independent as possible, taking part in activities offered by the home or by the local community.
Feltwell Lodge is a Care Home for the elderly registered for 45 clients and dementia care is central to our philosophy of care.
- Accommodation for thirty one residents
- Attractive bedrooms with all essential facilities
- Lounge, Conservatory and separate dining room
- Excellent home cooking, All dietary needs catered to
- Fully automatic lift to the first floor
- Nurse call system in all rooms
- Telephone point in each room
- Television aerial point in each room
- Weekly entertainment organised
- Personal laundry service inclusive
- Library Service
- Other services e.g. chiropody, hairdressing not inclusive
- Non Smoking House
We have 4 double rooms and 37 single rooms. Fees are negotiable and are determined by individual client care needs and accommodation.