Working with Cambridgeshire County Council, we are offering free support that helps connect you to a range of services including:
- Money & benefit support
- Free assessment to make sure your home suits your needs
- Advice & access to technology which supports you in your home
- Physical & mental wellbeing activities
- Social and cultural events.
Our service is all about offering you more choices and control. We aim to support you to meet your needs to keep you safe and independent in your own home for as long as possible.
We aim to:
- Increase your independence at home and and access a range of community services
- Support you to find suitable housing that meets your needs
- Support you to make sure your home is safe and secure
- Support you in increasing your independence
- Have opportunities to be involved
- Support you to ensure your home meets your current needs
- Maintain positive family, social and community networks
- Ensure health and saftefy in your home, putting you in contact with agencies to assist with domestic/practical chores
- housing related support with accessing Sheltered Housing and Extra care in Fenland
We accept self referrals and referrals from other agencies including Housing, Health, and Social Services.
To be eligible to receive this service, you must:
- Live in the Fenland
- You can also apply even if you’re a home owner and own your own property
- Have a support need and not already receive a similar support service
- Be over 65 years of age
- Be willing to engage in a support planning process.