WaterSure tariff is one of a number of tariffs we offer for metered properties where customers may be experiencing particular hardship and need to use large amounts of water.
The tariff has a higher fixed charge than our standard tariff but has no charge for the volume of water used.
You could be charged on the WaterSure tariff, if you or anyone living in the property meet the following 2 requirements:
1. You or anyone living in the property receives one or more of the following benefits/tax credits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit (except families in receipt of the family element only)
- Pension Credit
2. In addition to receiving one or more of these benefits, you or anyone living in the property...
Must either receive Child Benefit for three or more children under the age of 19 who are in full-time education and living at the property.
Have a medical condition (listed below) which means you need to use significant amounts of water:
- Desquamation (flaky skin disease)
- Weeping skin disease (eczema, psoriasis, varicose ulceration)
- Abdominal stoma
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Renal failure requiring home dialysis (except where the health authority contributes to the cost of the water used in dialysis)
- Any other medical condition that uses significant volumes of water and can be supported by a doctor's certificate
- 03457 91 91 55