Community Alcohol Partnership
Community Alcohol Partnerships (CAP) is a Community Interest Company (CiC) which brings together and supports local partnerships of councils, police, retailers, schools, health providers and community groups across the UK to reduce alcohol harm among young people, improve their health and wellbeing and enhance their communities.
- Training and supporting local retailers
- Providing help and information for young people, parents and communities
- Educating young people, parents and communities
- Targeting adults who supply alcohol to young people
- Sharing information between partners
*Correct at time of listing 02/02/2022