Talent Match offers a personalised one to one service for 18-24 year-olds who have been unemployed or out of education for 12 months or more.
Talent Match helps young people to find employment, training, and work experience; it is fully funded, free to access and voluntary to attend.
Talent Match is here to support motivated young people in both Norwich and King’s Lynn to achieve their goals.
Talent Match participants are allocated a Youth Advocate, so there is one point of contact, which aids with communication and progression. Sessions are tailored to participants needs, and Advocates work with participants to develop an individual plan to help them to gain the skills and experience needed to move into work.
The service can offer:
- Opportunities to meet other liked minded young people;
- One to one advice and guidance;
- Access to work experience placements;
- Access to relevant local training;
- Support to create and update CVs;
- Guidance on job applications and interviews;
- Support for self-employment.
With Talent Match, a young person also has access to a selection of social activities. These range from games afternoons to larger trips, which have included Banham Zoo, London’s Winter Wonderland, and the Gravity Trampoline Park.
Talent Match is accessible in both Norwich and King’s Lynn.
- 07827 293 260
- [email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org]
Where to go
- North Lynn Discovery Centre
- PE30 2LA
- Get directions