Amber’s Army is a Norfolk based family charity, aiming to ‘Create Rainbows in the Darkest of Days’ for Norfolk families who have a child with a terminal cancer diagnosis. The charity was established in 2023 by the parents of Amber Sheehy, Jon & Amanda, in…
Showing 78 search results
- At Asthma + Lung UK, we believe that every breath matters - and that the right to breathe freely applies to everybody, regardless of income, age, ethnicity, gender, or background. Whoever said, “We all breathe the same air” didn’t grow up in any of the…18Mansell StreetLondonE1 8AA
- We are working to find a cure for low-grade astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, oligoastrocytoma and ependymoma brain tumours by raising money to support low-grade glioma research projects at the most innovative neuro-oncology research centres in the UK. We also offer information, inspiration and support to help patients,…
- A warm welcome to Heartburn Cancer UK's closed group Facebook forum – a community for anyone affected by Barrett’s oesophagus or oesophageal cancer.
- A supportive monthly meeting for Carers, we recognise that supporting a loved one with cancer can be a difficult role and one that maybe new to you. Sometimes talking to others can help. We can offer a listening ear and a safe space to talk…
- Big C is a local cancer charity that has friendly and welcoming support centres. They support anyone affected by cancer, including carers and children. Their team of experienced nurses, support officers, complementary therapists, counsellors, welfare rights advisors, nutrition and physical activity leads, and friendly volunteers…
- Held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month 7-9:30pmA support group for 16-26 year olds who have had a cancer diagnosis, this could be recently or during childhood. The meetings are shaped by the group members and sometimes we go out to do activities, have guest speakers or topics of focus.
- 4th Friday of every month - 10-11:30amA support group for anyone with a breast cancer diagnosis. A chance to meet with others and chat through worries or share information.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month - 10-11:30amOur BSL support sessions are specialist monthly sessions for the Deaf community to come and speak with our staff about the support they can receive, the sessions are for people with a cancer diagnosis and those who care for someone with a diagnosis.
- Open Mon - Fri - 9am-5pm - for drop ins or appointmentThe King’s Lynn Big C Centre is located in the centre of town on Railway Road. If visiting for the first time, you’ll soon be transported away from the hustle and bustle of the street to a relaxing, cosy space, where you’ll find comfort, a…Railway RoadKing's LynnPE30 1NF