Later life is for living Helping people enjoy later life is our passion. It has been for more than 50 years. And today, we offer an impressive choice of housing, care homes and services at almost 1,700 locations across England. Buy or rent from us…
Showing 10 search results
- Our mission is to provide an environment in which our residents are proud of where they live, our staff are proud of where they work, and our guests are proud to visit.
- Information on private renting, social housing, housing register, homelessness and caravans. Apply for the housing register View available Homechoice properties Bid for a Homechoice property Problems with a rented property Help with your rent Homelessness informationChapel StreetKing's LynnNorfolkPE30 1EX
- Broadland Housing provide supported housing schemes for older people and schemes for people who need specialist support, such as ill mental health or learning disabilities. We work with experienced, skilled partners to ensure our customers receive the appropriate support. We currently offer the housing with…Pleasant CourtKing's LynnNorfolkPE30 5PR
- The Burkitt Homes is a Grade II Listed almshouse development of 12 self-contained ground-floor retirement flats, situated in the centre of King's Lynn. There is no on-site manager but each flat is provided with a community alarm. Both cats & dogs generally accepted, but not to be…Queen StreetKing's LynnNorfolkPE30 1HU
- Flagship is a not-for-profit organisation that owns, manages and provides over 22,000 homes to people across East Anglia, including homes and services for older and more vulnerable people. It offers a range of accommodation and services that aim at keeping people independent: Pendant Alarm Service…Flagship Housing Group, Suite 2Keswick HallNorwichNorfolkNR4 6TJ
- Freebridge Community Housing is the largest provider of housing in West Norfolk, set up in 2006 to receive the transfer of homes from the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk. Tenants voted significantly in favour of the new organisation which would bring their…Juniper HouseAustin StreetKing's LynnNorfolkPE30 1DZ
- Housing 21 is a leading, not for profit provider of Retirement Housing and Extra Care for older people of modest means. We operate in nearly 200 local authority areas, managing around 20,000 Retirement and Extra Care Living properties and providing over 42,000 hours of social…
- McCarthy Stone is the UK's leading developer and manager of retirement communities. As pioneers in retirement properties, our name is now synonymous with retirement living at its best.
- We want to foster friendships between generations Would you like some companionship or a little extra help around the house? We can find someone who you’ll enjoy sharing your home with, and who can provide a bit of household help each week. Looking to save…