Crossroads Community Hub
Crossroads Community Hub provides a range of social activities for those with dementia along with respite for carers.
Our friendly and welcoming day opportunities groups are a great way to stay connected, have fun with others and can help you keep healthy, happy and living independently for longer. A wide range of activities help to maintain and improve thinking, reasoning and remembering.
Our national award-winning teams will spend lots of time understanding both your needs and wants and will provide flexible support for all your health and social care needs. As well as our own support activities, we work with a number of partners to enhance your experience and we have lots of visitors including four-legged friends, and young visitors who add delightful giggles and lovely energy in beautiful inter-generational activities.
- Help to maintain and improve thinking, reasoning and remembering, including Cognitive Stimulation Therapy.
- Friendly and welcoming environment where you can fun in the company of others.
- Regular visits from dementia friendly organisations to inspire, entertain and engage you.
- Support groups for family carers and flexible support options to help carers make time for other commitments.
- On site facilities include access to baths and showers, hot meals, hairdressers and chiropodist.
Details correct at time of update 19/11/2021
Where to go
- Crossroads Community Hub
- PE30 3HU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open 9am-4pm
- Session Information
Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays)